Sundays and Saturdays (Academic Year)
- Saturday, 6pm*, no music, at Old St. Luke's Church (Old Washington Pike, Carnegie, PA 15106)
- Sunday, 8am, Chapel, no music
- Sunday, 8:45am with contemporary music led by worship band
- Sunday, 10:45am, with Chancel Choir and Organ
*Saturday 6PM service moves locations throughout the year. Spring and Fall, Old St. Luke's, Scott Township; Winter, St. Paul's Sanctuary; Summer, outside in St. Margaret's Garden.
- 11am in the Church, short service with music
Private Communion Opportunities