Join us at St. Paul's for Christmas
“And there it was--the star they had seen at its rising”
The Magi in the East saw a star in the night sky. I imagine that it was light that pierced the dark sky and served as a beacon to help them find a way to encounter the Dream of God, which they found in an infant child named Jesus. At its best, St. Paul’s Episcopal Church is a beacon in the darkness. We are a community of welcome, unconditional acceptance, healing, and service to the world. A community that seeks to live out “God loves you, with no exceptions." We are a community that helps many to find the power of God’s unconditional love, which we know through Jesus.
Join us as we celebrate the birth of Jesus this Christmas season!
- Christmas Pageant with a Potluck Dinner to follow, Sunday, December 18 at 4pm
- Christmas Eve in the Sanctuary, services
- 2:00pm - Holy Eucharist with hymns
- 4:30pm - Family Service with Worship Band with "pull out" Children's Chapel
- 7:30pm - Candlelight Holy Eucharist with full choir (7:00pm Music & Hymns)
- 9:30pm - Candlelight Holy Eucharist with hymns
- Christmas Day Service Sunday, December 25 at 10am.
- Christmas Lessons and Carols Sunday, January 1 at 10am